Sheila Farragher-Gemma moved to the states in 1989 for a job in Boston. She figured she would stay a few years before returning home to Ireland, but 30 years later, with a husband, two children, and a handful of successful businesses under her belt, she may be here to stay.
Sheila has an entrepreneurial spirit which lead her to the world of marketing consulting. Through her company, Connected Sponsor, she helps event promoters monetize their events by building long standing relationships and partnerships with Sponsoring companies. Some events she’s helped are Traffic &Conversion, ProfitCon, Underground, and MFA Live.
Strategic Partnerships and Sponsors are a great way to add value to your audience and to monetize your business.
Sheila has been an entrepreneur for 25 years. She has founded several businesses, had two successful exits and a couple of failed businesses. She has a lot to share about her experiences.
SHEILA AND I DISCUSS
• Sponsorship assets: what are some of the things you already have those sponsors will pay good money to access.
• A little known work from home opportunity that doesn't involve MLM and allows you to work on your own terms.
• Long Game: Sponsorship isn't about receiving a check today, but rather building a strategic relationship that will feed both you and the sponsor for years to come.
• Strategies to easily find the perfect sponsor candidates.: They are not as elusive as you think!
• How to bring value to your audience while monetizing your platform.
• How did your burning desire to be home with your kids shape your entrepreneurial career?
• When looking at work from home options, what aspects are vital to consider?
• What role has mentorship and personal development played in the success of Connected Sponsors?
• Why should entrepreneurs be leveraging strategic partnerships and sponsorship to grow their business?
• How has automation and outsourcing allowed you to grow faster?
• How has leveraging relationships and networking helped you to grow faster?
• What types of businesses can benefit from strategic partnerships and Sponsorship?
• How did you figure out how to sell your business?
• How much have things changed since Covid in the events business?
• What are some of the mistakes you see in the industry that are made with sponsorships?
SEND AUDIENCE TO
Follow me on Social MediaSupport the show