Victoria Wieck is the epitome of the rags to riches American dream story. She immigrated from South Korea to America with her parents with only thirty dollars, and has built a multi-million dollar business with over $500 million in retail sales.
After a series of corporate jobs, Victoria started her own company in 1989 on a shoestring budget to spend more time with her family. She has founded several other successful businesses since then. She’s worked with a wide variety of retailers world-wide ranging from major department stores to duty free stores, as well as internet and TV retailers.
For the past 23 years (19 years on HSN, and 4 years on Shop HQ), Victoria has been sharing her jewelry designs with millions of viewers during her own monthly shows. She has built her highly successful business following her passion for jewelry, without sacrificing her family life. Throughout her career, she’s had to invent ways to have her products consistently outperform her competition and thrive.
Victoria is the author of the upcoming book, Million Dollar Hobbies, also the author of the science fiction novel, Shattered Sky, scheduled to be released in 2021. Victoria is the creator and the host of the popular podcast, Million Dollar Hobbies, a show dedicated to helping others turn their passion into profits. She completed a B.S. degree in Economics from UCLA, and an MBA with emphasis in Marketing and Finance from USC.
VICTORIA AND I DISCUSS
• Are you sitting on a million-dollar hobby?
• How you can built a $500 million business with no money
• How to take your products to TV shopping networks
• How to turn your passion into real profits without money
• Starting a side hustle business for women
• How to start a business with no money
• Getting products on TV networks
• Marketing on a shoestring budget
• Negotiating / persuasion
• Growing your business exponentially
• Turning your passion into profits
• How to make millions of dollars with your hobby
• Female empowerment
• Attaining your dream life
• Testing your business ideas on a global stage with no money
SEND AUDIENCE TO
Please click the "podcast" button on my website. Click the free ebook button to download.