Tracy Lamourie is the Founder and Managing Director of Lamourie Media, the winner of the 2020 Women of Inspiration Award for Media, and the author of the upcoming book GET REPPED - Build Your Brand With Effective Public and Media Relations.
She is a well known long time advocate on a myriad of important worldwide issues and an award-winning international publicist working across industries from major entertainment projects to small businesses.
Tracy is passionate about amplifying important messages and being a voice for those who most need one. Recognized by media around the world for her 20-year campaign that ultimately helped free an innocent man from death row, to her work getting clients major media attention and for her local #community work.
Winner of the FIRST PLACE PLATINUM award Hamilton Spectator Readers Choice for PR 2018, Diamond 2019. She also won the MARKETING award at the #MAGNETIC ENTREPRENEUR and AUTHOR AWARDS 2019 in Toronto and has been frequently quoted in the international media on both human rights issues and as a Public Relations thought leader.
Tracy is a 020 RBC Women of Influence Nominee and a 2020 Universal Women's Network Woman of Inspiration Nominee and was also recently nominated for the internationally prestigious 2020 Tällberg/Eliasson Global Leadership Prize.
TRACY AND I DISCUSS
• "Power women" , how to realize you are one, how to share that with the world
• Secrets of how to get media attention, interview tips once you get it
• Human rights and the death penalty, Tracy ran a 20 year campaign for an innocent man on death row who was released in 2017
• Advising entrepreneurs and business leaders on how to get to the top of any industry
• Why is Public Relations & Media more important than marketing?
• How do you get media attention for your brand or message
• Tips for entrepreneurs in any industry about how to get to the top
• What is a publicist and why should all businesses consider having one?
• Should businesses take a position on social issues, pitfalls and responsibilities
• How does media decide who to interview, what are the secrets
• We give our listeners some tips on what to do in interviews once they get them?
• How authors can get media interviews
SEND AUDIENCE TO
POST A REVIEW
GUEST BOOKINGS CLICK HERE
Follow me on Social Media
Luke Menkes Your Kelowna and Okanagan Relocation Expert
Listen on: Apple Podcasts SpotifySupport the show