Karen Putz is known as "The Passion Mentor." She is the author of multiple books, including Unwrapping Your Passion, Creating the Life You Truly Want. Karen was born with normal hearing, grew up hard of hearing, and became deaf as a teen after a fall while barefoot water skiing. She rediscovered her passion for the sport at the age of 44 and competed for four years. She's currently on a Passion Quest to barefoot water ski in all 50 states. Karen specializes in helping people unwrap the gift of passion and create more fun, joy, and adventure in their lives.
KAREN AND I DISCUSS
• Leading with Passion
• How to Unwrap Your Passion at ANY Age
• The Power of Passion
• The Blessings of Adversity
• Creating a Remarkable Life
• How do I "find" my passion
• Tell me how your journey as a "Passion Mentor" began.
• How did you become deaf--tell us the story.
• What do you tell people who feel tired and burned out.
• Can you really find your passion at any age--even at the end of your life?
• Why do some people find their passion and others don't?
• Do you still barefoot water ski?
• How can I motivate others to tap into passion?
• What can I do today to tap into the energy of passion?
• What is it like to be deaf?
Send audience to:
POST A REVIEW
GUEST BOOKINGS CLICK HERE
Follow me on Social Media
I love Kelowna Podcast on Facebook
Luke Menkes Your Kelowna and Okanagan Relocation Expert
My Personal Facebook Page